Telephone: 01626 873723
Shaldon Tourism Centre is currently seeking more volunteers for the 2014 season If you have just one morning or afternoon a week, or fortnight, to spare and would like to help please get in touch.
The TIC Committee are also seeking a Treasurer. For more details please telephone Sheila Osbon 01626 873241 .
Shaldon Tourism Centre can be found in the Blue Cabin on the Ness car park situated on the Ness headland above Shaldon village.
It is run by volunteers and is open daily from 10.30 – 4.30pm from the last week of May until the last week of September as well opening over the Easter weekend each year.
It is an essential starting point for your visit to Shaldon Village and is well stocked with information and leaflets on Shaldon village and surrounding area to help you plan your stay.
Enthusiastic volunteers are there to answer all your queries.
In addition to free leaflets, maps and local guides Shaldon Tourism Centre also stocks items for sale:
* Shaldon Village Booklet @ £1 is full of interesting information on Shaldon and its history
* Range of Ordnance Survey maps, great for walks
* Range of local guide books covering a variety of interests
* Shaldon postcards – beautiful scenes captured by local photographers
* Shaldon HappiNess cards, an original design by local artist Dee Holdsworth. Priced at £1 each or 5 for £4.50 the cards come with an envelope and are blank inside, for your own message.
Please call in and see us when you are passing!